You will be part of a team of experienced engineers responsible for delivering high-impact technology into our mobile client. You will use your creativity and excellent problem solving skills to help us integrate, measure and optimize new technologies developed by our back-end and cryptography teams into ZenGo, the first keyless crypto wallet (to learn more visit https://zengo.com/).
You are a passionate senior software engineer, who excels in your work and is looking to solve hard technical problems in an efficient, rigorous and reliable manner. You have a passion for User Experience and you have an eye for detail.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge from A to Z of React native / Redux-saga and at least 2 years of experience developing react native apps at scale
- At least 2 years of experience in native mobile development for iOS, and at least some experience in native Android.
- BS in Computer Science, or similar
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as data structures, algorithms, profiling and optimization
- 2 years of experience in native mobile development for Android
- Experience in software security and cryptography (E.g. elliptic curves, SSL, OAuth)
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience in AWS (or similar) and large scale infrastructure
- Familiar with linux working environment
- Familiar with blockchains and cryptocurrencies
- Experience working with blockchains libraries
- Participation in open source projects
- MS in Computer Science
To apply to this position, you should send an email to [email protected] containing your LinkedIn profile / resume / portfolio.