Tel Aviv, ISRAEL / Remote
ZenGo wallet is a mobile-first wallet with uncompromised user experience. To maintain such peace of mind for our users in such a challenging environment as the blockchain space, we must constantly innovate. This is where you come in. Our goal in research is to deliver high impact innovative results both internally and to the entire community.
The ZenGo research group (ZenGo-X) is now opening a new team for in-house research.
ZenGo-X focus is on consumer cryptography and blockchain technologies. (to learn more visit https://www.zengo.com/research/).
As an in-house researcher, you will work on proof of concepts in a variety of topics. You will be engaged with our engineering, product, and management teams and will have a high influence on all aspects of the product.
- Passion for blockchain technology is a must.
- Hacker attitude: you build and break things to understand how they work
- MSc in computer science or related field or related experience
- Experience with Rust/ Go: a plus
- Expertise in applied advanced cryptography (MPC, FHE, FE, ZKP, iO) / distributed systems: a plus
To apply to this position, you should send an email to [email protected]