We are ZenGo, a young & dynamic startup, developers of the first keyless cryptocurrency wallet. We’re on a mission to make the world of cryptocurrency accessible, safe, and easy for everyone to participate in. ZenGo is building a borderless financial service that will support all relevant native crypto protocols, digital assets, and financial services.
At ZenGo, we place a great deal of emphasis on users’ experience when building our product and have fun while doing so!
We are looking for our first HR Manager to establish, lead and direct all human resources processes.
You will be responsible for delivering end-to-end HR solutions, support and advise the management and teams on people-related issues, create our talent pipeline and address the organizational talent needs.
What you’ll do?
- Manage all aspects of HR including recruiting new talents, performance management, training, people development.
- Lead and own the recruitment process from sourcing, crafting profiles & phone interviews, to in-depth behavioral interviews and issuing an offer.
- Partner with the leadership team to develop and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy.
- Work alongside managers across departments to coach and train them on employee experience lifecycle and performance management.
- Develop and maintain innovative sourcing channels and recruitment campaigns.
- Overall control of the onboarding process of new employees.
- Lead top candidate experiences, innovative recruiting & brand initiatives to create strong employer branding both internally and externally.
What you’ll need?
- 4+ years of HR experience in a high-tech environment (preferably in a start-up company).
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment for technical positions.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to consult with employees to get them through various situations.
- Great learning skills.
- Passion for Technology.
If you are a bright, pro-active, ambitious, and naturally curious person who shares both our value of teamwork and relationships, and you hold these skills, send us your CV!